Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Not another normal day

I thought it was going to be an end of another normal day as i was watching TV, but no it just the beginning.

From the corner of my eye i saw a shape quick move past the table. I thought i was seeing things so i took a 2nd look. Nothing. After a few mins, there it went again. I looked again but there was nothing. I decided it must have been imaginatio.., before i even decided wat that shape was - IT FREAKING WENT PASS AGAIN!

Ok now it was seriously weird alrdy. I decided to go check it out, after all the lights WERE on. It should help somewhat. I saw it went pass my kitchen door near the dining table, so i went there first. The moment i stepped there, i noticed the area was like much colder and i had goosebumps.


Then it started raining, cold chill due to wind. I glanced around and there i spotted IT. Words fail to describe it, so i shall use a picture to show it.

A frog SCOUT. An advance party for an invasion of frogs. It heralds DOOM before a swarm of frogs were going to attack!! I could not let it happen! But, it was quick, DAMN quick. I tried to stab it with a wad of newspaper but it moved lightning fast. Very soon it evaded me, my mum, my maid and was out of the door. And my spy satellite only managed to take a quick shot before it was gone.

A scary day, i wonder when the frogs r gonna attack. As if the flying ants weren't enough. But thats another epic tale...

 

Timothy
Catholic High/JC
TP [HTM]
Contemplating


 

Links

Cjc Drama
-1T23-
Alex
Alicia
Andrea
Audrey
Chris
Cindy
Colin
Emily
En Ei
Faezah
Gabrielle
Jacintha
Janice
Jing Ting
Jolene
Kassandra
Kat
Ka Ki
Kelsen
Kenneth
Kenny
Leanne
Lian Mei
Madeline
Marcus
Marie
Mei Ling
Natalie
Nic D
Nicole
Pearlyn
Pet G
Pet T
Pris
Roger
Rudi
Sarah[TP]
Serena
Shirui
Sihao
Simon
Sylvia
TeckChing
Tianxiang
Xinchu
Valerie
Viv
Wanyin
WeiLie
Winnie
YeeKai
YongHua
YongSheng
Yumin
ZhengKai

 

Tag