Monday, July 10, 2006

10 july

Ok suddenly i realize its my bday in the morning at 1.30am, when i got a sms. Stunned me, i nearly forgotten it. But i didn't read it till morning coz i overslept and MISSED the world cup finals. Bah! AND THANX TO EVERYONE WHO SEND ME OK, yes U, U and U too. See i mentioned all of u here, honoured eh. Too bad Italy won, was somewat supporting France since i like the language lol. Funny Zidane.

At school lucky none of my classmates knew it was my bday today, coz class bday list was mis-typed as 7/10/89 so my birthday did not even seem near. No cake or ckae smashing for me. Had Drama afterwards and wah so nice sing me bday song somemore. But tiring as momentum is beginning on the J1 production is increasing.

Hmm i want to say sry here too. My last post was a bit erm how to put it wrong la. Wat hints here hint there, all rubbish. I should have hinted for free gifts more, now everyone rmbs my bday but got no free gifts. My bad, hope it improves next year.

 

Timothy
Catholic High/JC
TP [HTM]
Contemplating


 

Links

Cjc Drama
-1T23-
Alex
Alicia
Andrea
Audrey
Chris
Cindy
Colin
Emily
En Ei
Faezah
Gabrielle
Jacintha
Janice
Jing Ting
Jolene
Kassandra
Kat
Ka Ki
Kelsen
Kenneth
Kenny
Leanne
Lian Mei
Madeline
Marcus
Marie
Mei Ling
Natalie
Nic D
Nicole
Pearlyn
Pet G
Pet T
Pris
Roger
Rudi
Sarah[TP]
Serena
Shirui
Sihao
Simon
Sylvia
TeckChing
Tianxiang
Xinchu
Valerie
Viv
Wanyin
WeiLie
Winnie
YeeKai
YongHua
YongSheng
Yumin
ZhengKai

 

Tag