Monday, September 24, 2007

State of nothing-to-do-ness

Many days of holidays have since passed and i am officially BORED!
Working helps cut some time away put still, sucks to have most of my frens busy having exams!
Ahh for once I WANT SCHOOL TO START FASTER!

On a more positive note, met up with Herdians although last min for 'The Invasion' which was average movie, gd for a weekday show.

Umm other then that its been pretty much quite boring as usual!
And i owe Chris this tag thingie so i shalt do it now.

You Are Tagged! Write 10 weird things/habits about yourself.

1. If im reading the newspaper i will read the mortuary, especially on my bday ill see who dies on this lucky day!

2. My daily mood swings are extreme, but i dun show it.

3. Talk to myself in my head all the time, sometimes verbally too.

4. Walk around my house in the dark, dun like unneeded light.

5. Addicted to youtube i am.

6. Strongly believe in retribution.

7. Most of the pets i had come from my garden(insects).

8. When i slp im as gd as dead. Nothing can wake me, even the tsunami earthquake some years ago.

9. Enjoy faking accents of every race

10. Spirit obsessed! (I think ppl know this lol)

Q&A Section

a) Who tagged me? Chris

b) Relationship? Classmate + Herd member

c) 5 impressions? Sneaky(wtf fake gf one year), Fierce, Helpful, Swift and Moody

d) Memorable thing he did for me? Died saving me in DOTA! LOL (Sry i dun rmb stuff for more than a week)

e) Most memorable words said to me? yes his famous 'Shrugs'

f+g) Nil

h) If he becomes my enemy? I will get more extreme mood swings

i) Enemy because? i reveal some of his deep dark secrets....

j) Desire to do for him now? Help him not play so much com so he can focus on As!

k) Overall impression? Shrouded in mystery yet bathed in the light

Ok ill do it till this far coz i GOTTA SLP.

Lemme end this post with my fave pic from the chalet =)

 

Timothy
Catholic High/JC
TP [HTM]
Contemplating


 

Links

Cjc Drama
-1T23-
Alex
Alicia
Andrea
Audrey
Chris
Cindy
Colin
Emily
En Ei
Faezah
Gabrielle
Jacintha
Janice
Jing Ting
Jolene
Kassandra
Kat
Ka Ki
Kelsen
Kenneth
Kenny
Leanne
Lian Mei
Madeline
Marcus
Marie
Mei Ling
Natalie
Nic D
Nicole
Pearlyn
Pet G
Pet T
Pris
Roger
Rudi
Sarah[TP]
Serena
Shirui
Sihao
Simon
Sylvia
TeckChing
Tianxiang
Xinchu
Valerie
Viv
Wanyin
WeiLie
Winnie
YeeKai
YongHua
YongSheng
Yumin
ZhengKai

 

Tag