Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Anniversary

Heh sry for the late postings! Shall explain why its late ok. Basically on 11th July theres a geog ppt due so gotta settle it first. Not to mention a TTO submission on 7th july so its kinda lots of stuff due eh.

Ok ok back to topic yea. My 19th year of existance in Singapore today, so the night before i slept earlyy. Only to wake up and see my hp sms mailbox full lol. Many thanks in no particualr order to Alicia, Benedict, Yi Ting, Winnie, Serena, Petrina Goh, Kass, Audrey, Binni, Jacintha, Weilie, Kenneth, Jolene, Fiona, Ai Ming, Wanyin, Marie Ann, Natalie, Emily, Yeekai, Brandon, Zhimin, Terrence, Sarah, CYAs (All of monday! Adeline, Monica, Jessica, Sheng Loong and Huiyu), HERD except Zkai again, PICC classmates!, BELOVED parts of 1H03! and 2H08! especially
(if i missed anyone please tell me so i can update)

Felt loved so many ppl actually rmbed it even though i din carry out any projects to go remind ppl :). So i would to say a big THANK YOU! if u ever read this i know u made my day and gave me a piece of memory that is priceless and ageless.


You guys make my grey skys blue again

Back to 10th July it was a day i only had BESE lesson from 1-4pm so i woke up late and headed down as per usual. 2H08 peeps sang me a song hahaha, and Kelvin on behalf of some 1H03 peeps gave me a pierre cardin wallet!

It looks really sexay and spot on coz my current wallet IS dying alrdy. Thanks to Kelvin who paid first, hope they pay u soon lol. And i thought that was the end of it, that night as i rushed my geog project.

Family also celebrated with sushi! haha japanese themed dinner sia with a beautiful fruit cake too, wanted to go out but geog project binded me home.

Its always good to have friends living close to u, can go out at nite for supper etc. And unexpectedly 10th July ended on a chocolately note with Greg at Esikimo(?) near thomson side. Thanks for the ice cream treat :) and chats yea, it was gd stuff ala island creamary.

And that ended my bday on a serene note. O but i din see what was coming next!

 

Timothy
Catholic High/JC
TP [HTM]
Contemplating


 

Links

Cjc Drama
-1T23-
Alex
Alicia
Andrea
Audrey
Chris
Cindy
Colin
Emily
En Ei
Faezah
Gabrielle
Jacintha
Janice
Jing Ting
Jolene
Kassandra
Kat
Ka Ki
Kelsen
Kenneth
Kenny
Leanne
Lian Mei
Madeline
Marcus
Marie
Mei Ling
Natalie
Nic D
Nicole
Pearlyn
Pet G
Pet T
Pris
Roger
Rudi
Sarah[TP]
Serena
Shirui
Sihao
Simon
Sylvia
TeckChing
Tianxiang
Xinchu
Valerie
Viv
Wanyin
WeiLie
Winnie
YeeKai
YongHua
YongSheng
Yumin
ZhengKai

 

Tag