Thursday, January 01, 2009

Its the year 2009

With this statement i bind myself to type a bloody long blog entry or i will not be able to slp and never get seats on my 1.5hour bus rides home.

Now that i have cursed myself lets get on to the main topic of today a review of the year 2008. I would say its quite a bittersweet year for me generally. I dun rmb specific events but have 'feel' things that happen. Ill attempt to list them in point.

- CYA and the end of our batch with the beginning as a senior
- My decision to take PICC, nvr looked back since
- New classmates in sem 2.2, which rocked
- Service Skills Methodology, hard to forget
- Olympics with Singapore winning a medal finally
- Singapore Grand Prix and working there
- Excitement of starting school at Sentosa
- Hell lot of projects before 2009
- Christmas and a Happy New Year

Starting next year it will mark 2 decades of human life. And i cant help but feel old again. Like my parents always said time passes damn fast, and it was just yesterday i was in pri, sec school. Sighs, im not a person that regrets much but in that many years i have yet to leave my mark on th history books. Gotta try harder in the future.

Took quite a nice scene from TAS one day while i was on my way home.



Anyways happy 2009 u all and hope the next year will be just as good as the last 19. Cheers!

And im off to Penang to attend a wedding, will be back on 4th Jan.

 

Timothy
Catholic High/JC
TP [HTM]
Contemplating


 

Links

Cjc Drama
-1T23-
Alex
Alicia
Andrea
Audrey
Chris
Cindy
Colin
Emily
En Ei
Faezah
Gabrielle
Jacintha
Janice
Jing Ting
Jolene
Kassandra
Kat
Ka Ki
Kelsen
Kenneth
Kenny
Leanne
Lian Mei
Madeline
Marcus
Marie
Mei Ling
Natalie
Nic D
Nicole
Pearlyn
Pet G
Pet T
Pris
Roger
Rudi
Sarah[TP]
Serena
Shirui
Sihao
Simon
Sylvia
TeckChing
Tianxiang
Xinchu
Valerie
Viv
Wanyin
WeiLie
Winnie
YeeKai
YongHua
YongSheng
Yumin
ZhengKai

 

Tag